The ehb SMARTmodul 04 delivers a multitude of functions for monitoring and controlling applications via CAN bus (SAE J1939).
Analogue, digital and CAN bus signals are reliably interconnected and evaluated
Simple networking of a multitude of sensors, actuators and units.
Inputs and outputs can be controlled via CAN bus
Control tasks are easily achieved via the connected HMI without programming efforts at the controller
Individually programmable according to customer specification
The standard components can be enhanced by adaptations to the requirement of specific applications.
UV-resistant, rugged PA6 housing for screwed installation.
Connection via standard plug connectors.
Fast installation and retrofit. Dependable functioning in industrial environments.
No direct access to the sensors installed at the motor
The engine warranty is not affected.
Diverse basic variants
Individual requirements can be inexpensively configured
- Speed adjustment with simple switches and push-butt
- The programmable working speed can be approached by ramp.
- Output for analogue speed indication.
- Supports 12V and 24V standard instruments.
- Engine oil pressure, engine oil and coolant temperature, fuel gauge, speed indicator and much more.
- An engine change does not require the display panel to be replaced.
- Configurable for up to four digital inputs and/or outputs.
- Transmission of current measured values from four analogue inputs to the CAN bus
- Construction machinery
- Agricultural engineering (agricultural machines)
- Maritime applications
- Municipal utility vehicles
- Plant engineering